|Product Type||Shipped Product|
|Number of reviews||0|
SBC ENGINES: EDELBROCK PRO-FLO 4 XT EFI SYSTEM
PART NO. 35810
This Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 XT EFI system provides you with a high performance Pro-Flo XT-style intake and 90mm throttle body. Unlike regular throttle body EFI systems, Pro-Flo 4 features the fuel rails and individual injectors for each cylinder mounted on the manifold. This Edelbrock design produces the best fuel atomization and distribution for the ultimate performance, as well as delivering the most control and the most efficient way to deliver fuel to your engine. Along with innovative design, Pro-Flo 4 systems have the latest technology with an all-new ECU, and even more features for advanced tuning, with the key being their exclusive E-Tuner app with base calibrations developed on their dyno.
Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 XT EFI systems
include and feature:
· Engine Control Unit with faster processor and upgraded Bluetooth chip in a thinner waterproof design
· Available with or without easy-to-use 7 in. Android touch screen tablet
· Fully assembled XT intake manifold with air valve, fuel rails, and injectors
· Fully assembled OEM high-quality wiring harness with pre-terminated connectors and labeled connection for a simplified installation
· E-Tuner application for setup and engine monitoring
· Wideband oxygen sensor
· Gaskets and hardware
· Installation instructions
· Ready to run out of the box with pre-loaded calibrations
· Self-learning technology--no tuning experience or laptop tuning required
· Ignition control--adjust ignition curve with the E-Tuner 4 App for optimal performance and mpg
· Offered with multiple fuel injector choices
· Systems automatically compensate for altitude and weather changes
· E-Tuner 4 app with Bluetooth connectivity between ECU and Android phone or tablet.
Includes multiple dash display configurations for monitoring engine vitals and performance; multiple control functions, including two adjustable cooling fan outputs, idle speed, AFR set points, acceleration fuel tuning, ignition control, cold start fuel, and cranking fuel.
Warranty: Edelbrock Corporation products are covered by a general warranty that states that their products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. All warranties are based on the assumption that the product(s) were properly installed, subjected to normal use and service, and that they have not been modified, neglected, or used on racing or competition applications. The warranty covers only the product itself, and not the cost of installation and removal. Edelbrock's warranty card must be completed and received by Edelbrock no later than 30 days from the purchase date to validate the warranty.
Very Important Note!
Our sales staff has limited technical knowledge on this product and are usually unable to answer many of the questions asked. See our other listings for variations of this product.
We are not responsible for collateral damage caused by the use of this product.
This product does not have any reviews yet.